Orchestra composed of students, employees and friends of the UCT Prague.
Who are we?
After rehearsals we usually go out for a beer, which is a good opportunity for new members to get valuable information about the teachers, subjects... In the orchestra there are students of all years sitting next to each other and even a few practitioners, so such familiarity is not at all a bad thing.
In the summer semester we play at open-air Hanami and Lesamay events, where our trademark white coats are our hallmark. In addition, we play at the Chemists' Ball, graduations, and our own concerts. We have also established cooperation with other student societies (Chemchór, poch).
Every semester we add new pieces and the repertoire expands. We play classical, film and jazz
- A. Dvořák - Slavonic Dance No.8
- A. Dvořák - Bible Songs Nos. 1, 4 and 5
- A. Silvestri - Suite from Avengers Endgame
- G. Bizet - Carmen Suite No. 1
- W. A. Mozart - Symphony No. 38 - Adagio
- W. A. Mozart - Clarinet Concerto in A major
- B. Smetana - Skočná from The Bartered Bride
- B. Smetana - Polka from The Bartered Bride
- F. Mercury - Bohemian Rhapsody
- E. Morricone - Gabriel's Oboe
- E. Elgar - Salut d'Amour
- E. Grieg - Peer Gynt Suite
- H. Mancini - The Pink Panther Theme
- H. Mancini - Moon River
- H. Warren - Chattanooga Choo Choo
- J. Offenbach - Can Can
- J. Strauss - Kaiser Waltzer
- J. Strauss - Radetzky March
- J. Williams - Raider's March
- J. Williams - Dumbledore's Army
- J. Massenet - Meditation
- J. I. Linek - Sinfonia Pastoralis
- J. J. Ryba - Czech Christmas Mass
- V. Petrov - Krkonoše Fairy Tales